Thursday, August 09, 2007

a long week...

It just seems like this has been a really long week for me, and it's not over yet. Tonight, I'll be cleaning the church. I'm not sure if I'm going to try and get it all completed tonight. I guess it will depend on how I feel when I get off from my regular job. I may finish up cleaning on Saturday...However, one of my friends wants me to go shopping with her, but I have plans to attend a wedding in the early evening, so I don't know if I want to be out all day. I'll probably end up not going...just because there are a few things I need to do at home as well.

My dad went for his checkup today. I am really pleased with this progress from having surgery. I can't believe it was two weeks ago tomorrow that he was having surgery. He's getting stronger each day, but he's not yet up to his old self yet.

Well...that's all for now. I've got to get ready for work. Until next time...

1 comment:

marnmic said...

Is there a check up report yet?