Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 20th year high school reunion...


Last night was the first night of the 20th reunion...wow! I've been out of school for 20 years...that's crazy. I enjoyed myself so much that I'm planning to go to the dinner tonight. I wasn't sure I was going to go, but it was a good time. It was good to see those who were able to make it.

Tonight we met at Austyn's for dinner. It was really nice. We were able to get a group picture...and we waited for David Crosan to show up, but he didn't make it until after the picture. We had cake tonight...and I've added a picture of it.

I'm really glad that those who worked to get this together took the time. I had a good time and the work they put into it was great. I believe we may have a 25th reunion...at least it was mentioned tonight. Some may not come to that one...but it will be okay.

No comments: