Monday, July 14, 2008

2 down...

"We're dig, dig, digging for the truth, truth, truth in the word, word, word of God." Yes that's what I have been singing all night. That's the theme song for the week. The kids seem to like it. I think the pre-schoolers and Grades 1 & 2 really like it. Grades 3 & 4 do pretty good at singing it, but I think they are beginning to get out of the feel for it. Grades 5 & 6 are really liking the song for their program night. It's the second night and they seem to be catching on...and they don't have words to hear because it's an actual track we edited.

Last night I didn't have the exact total, but I was able to get it. We had 62 kids and 38 helpers (for a total of 100). Tonight we had 77 kids and 34 helpers (for a total of 111).

We had a girl in the Grades 5 & 6 class to get saved. Praise the Lord! The kids seem to be doing well with the memory verses. I have been going over the verses in music time to help them get some practice time.

Tonight's verse is one of my favorite verses. Genesis 1:31 "God saw everything that he had made, and behold it was VERY good." Several of the kids said the verse during the time to get a "dino dollar" for the store at the end of the week.

Well...that's all for now...until tomorrow night.

No comments: