Thursday, July 24, 2008

Work Stuff...



Since a few days in June, I have been working in the Greenup (main) office. For over a year and a half I had been working in the Flatwoods branch, and I really miss it. I'm getting the hang of things being in the main office. The Flatwoods Office had a lot of down time. It used to be busier in the Greenup office, but I think things have settled down some...however, today during Joyce's lunch it was crazy. I was working with a customer and every chair was filled.

I remember when I was first sent up to the Flatwoods Office. I was notified that I would be working in Flatwoods effective January 2nd. It was frustrating to me because I really loved working in Greenup and felt "comfortable" there. But as I said in a previous blog, sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zones and when we don't do the stepping, sometimes God allows circumstances to get us to move. Thus what He did with moving me back to Greenup. The funny thing that I remember is how I prayed for the day for me to move back to Greenup for a long time...but when we got the new agent it was more fun in the office and I enjoyed going to work.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this picture taken a few weeks ago. Greenup County is going to be featured the magazine from Federation. I'm not sure who gets this magazine or if anyone reads it, but we will be featured. This was one of the pictures taken that day. (Pictured L to R: DeeJay Jayne, Brent Wilson (agency manager), and Joyce Tharp).

One more work day and then the weekend is here...YEAH!!!

No comments: