Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hair cut...


Well...I did it. I got my hair cut...I saw this cut on a singer and thought it was cute. It reminded me of how I used to wear my hair when I was in my early year of college. I had mentioned to mom last night and showed her a video that showed the cut I was looking to get. I wanted her to know it was going to be short. I usually do drastic cuts when I decide to get my hair cut. And this is no different.

I was frustrated because my hair was getting a little unhealthy and breaking and began to have fly aways...I thought lets start with new hair (sorta). Everyone at the shop was surprised I was going to such a short length, but they all thought it was a great style for me. I have posted a picture...once I get to play with it myself I'll may post a couple of more...

My dad's comment is "it's too short." I knew he would have a problem, but I did mention it at lunch today, just to let him know. Of course he didn't know I was going today to get it cut, but I did. Oh well...he's not liking it, but I'm sure he will be okay with it once he gets used to it.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DeeJay, I like your new hair do and think you are a beautiful daughter. God bless. Love MOM

marnmic said...

It's a cute cut, I was just shocked after seeing you with like the longest hair you had in awhile just last week. :-)