Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Mystery...

Nichole Nordeman wrote "We take stock and we punch the clock and we make sure all those zeros have balanced in the end."

Yes...this is the song for my Math class. I really enjoyed the past two weeks in Math, but that first week really killed me. I was thinking that I'd probably get a D on my homework, so when I got it back and had a C...I was having a party. LOL!!!

Last night, I didn't get to see Fireproof because our theater had sold out for the last two showings that evening. The girls and I who were going to see it was praising the Lord that it was sold out, but we were disappointed too because we really wanted to see it.

There is a novel by Eric Wilson that is based off the screen play by Steven & Alex Kendrick. It's really good so far. I am going to be reading easier once I can picture each of the characters.

Well...I'm off to clean the fellowship hall and office area. I got the sanctuary on Thursday since our women's restroom is under construction, I didn't want to have to re-clean that area before Sunday.

Until next time...

*"This Mystery" recorded by Nichole Nordeman

No comments: