Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stories

First of all, I need to finish with the last sermon of Revival. It's been a little crazy here getting ready for the Thanksgiving/Buckeye Christmas season. The last night was the final chapter in Galatians. The question for the evening was "How are you ministering?" Brad gave examples of how we can see if we are ministering correctly. I don't have them with me at the moment, but if you want them...comment me and I'll add them.

So...I'm preparing for Thanksgiving with Friends this Saturday. There is lots to do. Tonight when I finish this blog, I'm going to be making cheeseball and tortilla roll-ups for the OSU/Michigan game that afternoon.

Tomorrow and Friday are both going to be VERY busy. I work until 5:00 then I'll be heading to church to clean different parts of it. After that I'm heading home to finish up stuff I need to work on here.

Saturday will be an early day. I usually head over to Kat's in the morning to help get the turkey ready for baking and to get things settled and ready for everyone to show up for the game. Others will join later for the festivities.

Sunday will also be a little crazy. My nephews are going to be in a piano recital, so I'll be travelling after morning service to see that, then I'll be driving back to play practice, and then I have church that night, with choir practice afterwards...I think.

It will be a short week next week...YEAH!!! I'm excited about Thanksgiving/Buckeye Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll be able to write anything while the family is in. Maybe so though...it will be good.

Tonight my sister Mary and her family will be coming in town. I'm excited to see her and the rest of the family. It's 11:00 pm and I really need to get started with the stuff I need to make. LOL!!!

Until next time...

*"Stories" from the recording "Welcome to Diverse City" by Tobymac. Released 2004

No comments: