Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Baby

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad Christmas is here. I am at my sister Leah's house. We are wrapping Christmas presents and getting things ready for when Santa comes. Making sure there is enough room under the tree to bring the gifts for the boys. When we got here, we read the Bible (Luke 2) and prayed. The boys are so excited for Nana, Pepaw, & me being here. They were wired...so much fun!!

I'm sleeping in the boys room on an air mattress...although I think the boys are more excited about sleeping on it with me. Jacob and Brock were both planning on sleeping there, but Brock changed his mind.

We can wake up at 7:30ish to open gifts. I am excited about taking pictures of the boys in the morning with my new camera. I have the battery charging right now so I can take LOTS of pictures.

----
*Merry Christmas Baby! recorded by Nicole C. Mullen from the CD "Christmas in Black & White"

No comments: