Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Night Before Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve! I had to work part of the day today. It was crazy this morning, because we had an ice storm last night and a few people had wrecks. Right before, we were getting ready to lock the doors, a customer came to get a new vehicle insured. I tell you the truth...it's crazy how people think about insurance at the weirdest times. Of course, I'm sure the storm caused some of it, because if people are driving without insurance and they wreck they are up a creek, but seriously...It's stinkin' Christmas Eve...do your business at "normal" business hours. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I didn't have to work later than I did...I have one friend who has to work until 5.

Other than having to work today, my day has gone well. Joyce and I split the food that was given to us and it was good to be able to take some really neat fruits home. We were given an edible arrangement. WOW!!! It was delicious.

Tonight, my church is having a service for Christmas Eve. We are singing the Cantata and partaking in communion. I'm really excited about being with my church family tonight. I think it's a good thing, but I know some churches let out and that's cool too, but I am really glad we are having a service.

I guess this is all I have to say...Until next time...

P.S. If I don't write anything tomorrow...Merry Christmas to all!!!

---
*The Night Before Christmas recorded by Amy Grant from the "Home for Christmas" CD, released 1992.

No comments: