Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Clause is Coming to Town...

Well...it has been an interesting day! I really would like to be on vacation for the week...and after the ending...sort of ending, I wish I had been on vacation. I was leaving work at 5ish tonight and had to get gas at the gas station before heading home. I got to the station and down the road with no problem, but as I was coming upon the Russell area (where I turn to go into Ohio), I saw an ambulance taking that road. So I thought it best to continue and try to go to Ashland and across. After being stuck in traffic for a good hour and a half, I had made it to Wal-mart. I decided to go inside and do the things I needed to do and then see if the traffic got any better. It was a good decision. I called my parents on the way home to let them know that I would be calling them when I made it to the church to pick up the mail. That way they knew I was across the bridge.

As I was talking to them on the phone (while getting the mail), I turned and fell on my butt. Feet totally coming out from under me and me landing straight on my butt. I dropped the phone and kept yelling...I fell, but I'm okay...don't hang up. I wasn't sure if my phone may have hung up on them. I knew I had scraped one of my arms, but I wasn't sure of the other and I wasn't sure of my tail bone. I drove home and made it okay. I have a knot on my arm where I scraped it. I've got a sore butt, and a slight headache...so I'm gonna head to bed and take something before hitting the pillow.

I wanted to leave you all with a song from "Koopa, the turtle" series. I really love this guy. His name is Michael O'Brien. He's one of my favorite Christian recording artist. This is the same Michael O'Brien who recorded an mp3 file and sent to me for my birthday. It was him singing "happy birthday" to me. One of the best birthday presents I have ever received.

Hope you enjoy the video...I know I have enjoyed it....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is outstanding. I liked it. He is funny.