Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God...

A frustrating night for me. I would really like to be able to blog my opinion about the American Idol night, but unfortunately due to the new President's speech it has been delayed for a second time this season. Enough said about that...

I was talking with my friends Ben and Kat about some great songs that we haven't listened to in a while. Ben had mentioned one that I really liked by KJ-52 (this is pronounced K J Five Two). Several years ago Rebecca St. James wrote a song entitled "God." Well...KJ added his flair to it and did a really good job. I know this music may not be the taste of most people who read this, but I really like this song. The YouTube video attached has the words with it, so you can follow along there.

Hope you enjoy...




I hope to blog tomorrow night about Idol, but I may be a day off...since my church is having mission conference this week.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the song!!!! I'm studying thanks to the president being on tv. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!! Take Care!!
Laura :)