Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol Results - My Matt is still in it...

First things first...I was correct in picking the bottom two...as much as I hated to put Matt in there...he ended up with the least number of votes (I'll tell you it wasn't because I didn't vote...I voted A LOT for him).

I can't tell you how happy I am that the judges save was used tonight. I love Matt...I knew he hadn't hit his stride last night, but I do think that the performance last night was better than last nights.

Now for the unhappy news...there is not another save. Matt is still in it, but like Simon said there will be two people going home. I think that can be bad news for some of the people who have done well in the past weeks.

But My Matt is still in it...so I'm a happy girl. (And Danny is still in it too...YEAH!!)

No comments: