Wednesday, April 01, 2009

American Idol Results show...

Praise the Lord! Okay so for the last several weeks I have stated that I think Megan should be the one to leave the competition. A few weeks ago, she got the sick vote. I'm not sure what happened last week, but this week has finally been the week for her to go. I really am thankful that my Matt made it through. I found out tonight that two of my friends had also voted a lot for Matt to stay in...yes we all believe that his performance last week was better than this week, but we agreed with Kara thinking he should not go home yet.

I liked the fact that Simon didn't give her a hope of being saved. Not that I didn't want her to get another shot, but the fact that when they did it to the girl a few weeks ago...it just felt horrible.

I was surprised that Allison was in the bottom three...I really thought it may be Lil or Matt, but thankfully all three of them were safe.

I think the top 8 is a talented bunch of people...I'm thankful of that mainly because each week, I will definitely be voting on that week's performance. So I pray that each of my people I'm pulling for bring it each week.

Well...that's all for now...until next time...

No comments: