Thursday, April 09, 2009

American Idol - Results

Well...I really liked Scott as a person and even as a musician think he's a pretty talented guy. To overcome the obstacles that life has placed in front of him is amazing. It was hard to see him go home, but I really do believe that was the right choice. In all fairness, based on his performance, it was time for him to go.

Scott worked hard each week, and sometimes song choice didn't get him good reviews from the judges, but each week he showed us a new side to him. Even if he was at the piano week after week. He did well during the competition and if he's able to release a CD, I think it may do pretty well...but to have the title as "The American Idol" I have to say he didn't impress me that much.

Until next week...Happy Easter to everyone

(I am feeling much better now...thanks for the prayers)

No comments: