Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol Top 5 results...

I wasn't able to write last night...mourning the loss of my Matt in the competition. It was not a surprise, but I was still hoping that he would make it to the top 4...maybe even top 3 (I was hoping he would be a Melinda or an Elliott). The good thing is I'll buy his CD when it's released.

So...I wanted to say Jamie Foxx is an amazing singer, but I'm not really into his fast tempo songs. He's hott! and one of those people I can look at and appreciate God's creation. LOL!!! Anyway...I really enjoyed this week and him mentoring because I really thought his advice was good and it seemed to be taken well by the contestants. I loved what he had said to Matt...by changing the key and singing it in full voice. Foxx knows his stuff. Also him getting into Danny's space and seeing a difference in his song...good stuff.

I don't know what to expect next week. I think it will be a strong week for Allison and A.Lambert, but then again, because they have that bar set high...will they be able to do something that will be surpassing that...or will it fizzle??

Now that my Matt is out...ALL of my votes will be thrown to Danny. Not that I don't like the others, just that at the beginning Danny caught my eye...and I have been pulling for him since audition. He's a church boy too...gotta support my Christian brothers.

Until next time...

No comments: