Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Results for American Idol - Top 7

Well...I have to say I'm very satisfied with the results. Hated to see Allison in bottom three, but so thankful that Matt G was safe. YEAH!!! I think this top 5 will be a good one. I know who I'm watching now...I will be praying for good song choices and performances to knock my socks off.

I would like to say I have enjoyed Anoop more than I thought I would. I remember when they made it a top 13...and I wasn't too excited about it, but when he was showing his ballad side...I saw that he was a GREAT singer.

Lil, I think she just lost herself. I hated the fact that she felt she needed to express herself after the judges would comment. I think had she just taken their criticism in silence...listened to it and followed it (she would say she would follow it and do better, but each week it was the same thing...little lost Lil) she would have done better.

I am thankful that my Matt G. is still in it. Love him...really enjoying what Kris has been showing too, and last but not least Danny is the man too! I'm really pulling for all three of these guys.

Looking forward to next week!

No comments: