Sunday, September 27, 2009

catching up...

Well, it's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been working on a couple of projects. One being the continuous room cleaning project. My brother-in-law Mike built shelves in my closet. The goal is to get my closet organized and work out to the rest of the room. Maybe this will help me...not really sure. In doing the shelves, I also had to empty my closet, so I was able to give some clothes away to a good friend of mine...Ginger. It was nice to be able to give them to someone who I know will use them. I hope that she will get some use out of them.

My bed is still on the floor for now. I hope to be able to get the bed frame in a couple of weeks for that to get back together. For those who are out of the loop...I broke the bed frame to my last bed...so I've been sleeping with my mattress on the floor...not too bad, but when I just want to sit down...it's not too comfortable.

My friend Sammi's birthday is coming up in about three weeks. She is having a costume party. She has always wanted to have a costume party, and it's about two weeks before Halloween, so it's been easy to find something to go as. I'm planning to attend the evening as Peyton Sawyer when she went to the costume party as "The Angel of Death." It's from season three of One Tree Hill, my favorite show. I don't have the exact outfit, but I am making it into a decent outfit I can wear in public. Maybe next year I can be Sydney Bristow...We'll see...

I've got a cold...it's in the early stages of it...the aggrevation stage of just coughing up junk and then having it come up while I talk or sing and then have to clear my throat. I don't like it. In the mornings I feel like my chest is full of a lot of pressure. But as I get up and get moving that clears up some. I pray that it won't last long. I hate cold season because it does mess up with my voice a little.

Well...that's all for now. Until next time...

No comments: