Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm Singing...

Hi there...I survived my first day of Joyce's vacation. I knew it was going to be crazy...but I tried to approach it with a new attitude. I had a few lapses, but overall it was a pretty decent day.

I got home and was checking out some YouTube videos...and came across a great song for this week. It's called "I'm Singing..." by Kari Jobe. I was introduced to her music by my brother David. He had heard the song "The More I Seek You" and told me to check it out. Since then, I have been checking out stuff by Kari. I really like her sound. She's a great worship leader.

For a YouTube project she asked people to send in ways they are singing. I thought it was nice, but you can't hear the song throughout the video...so I'm attaching the video with lyrics. I have ordered a track for me to sing at church...but this song is definitely going to be my song of the week. When I get a little frustrated, I'll just remember I'm singing to the God who brings redemption to the nations...singing to the God who wrote the book of salvation..." That's what it is all about...bringing praise and glory to His name.

Enjoy...


No comments: