Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...the beginning of my modified 30 shred

My sister has been working out with the 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels. She has kept me up to date to let me know how she is doing. I am going to do a modified 30 day Shred. I am going to work out for 30 days straight. I'm going to use my Cardio Max and Biggest Loser Yoga DVDs, and I am also going to use the 30 day Shred DVD as well. I figure I can use it more for my strengthening workout.

While I was in Lexington with my job, I noticed my ankle was feeling a little tight. I wasn't sure what caused it, but I decided to lay off the workouts until it stopped bothering me. I have been icing it in the evenings. and keeping a brace on it during the day. Today I decided to start my workouts again. It has been a little over 2 weeks since I had done any workouts at all. I hope to be able to update each day with the way things are going. Maybe my next 30 days I can do an actual 30 day shred workout. We'll see how things go.

I will also try to post a picture that is recent and be able to see my progress...I can tell from the beginning of the year to now, but I want to see better results and to be more consistent with my diet portion as well.

I hope to post the picture either tonight or tomorrow sometime, but I will try to get it taken today, to show the actual results. I also need to weigh and measure myself.

Until next time...

No comments: