Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well...due to the length from the last post, my modification of the 30 day shred has not happened yet. LOL!!! Lasted two days which wasn't too good. I do hope that once the holiday is over, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

Today is Thanksgiving Day...There is so much to be thankful for...and I hope I don't miss something as I write.

God -
The One True God...He is all I need...yet I sometimes forget it. I'm thankful He gives me the opportunity to serve Him in my local church.

My family -
I have an amazing Christian family to support me. I couldn't have picked a better group of people...God is great to have given me all of them.

My friends -
Drama, drama, drama...but I don't think I would trade them. Last week, we had a small drama episode, but in the end we were able to work things out and have a really good Thanksgiving with friends Dinner. I love each of them, but am especially thankful for the ones who are my inner circle. Jesus had one so I think it's okay to have one too.

My job(s) -
I know this is weird to post, especially since I've been in the hiring process for another one...but I really am thankful to have a job that will support me. That I can pay my bills and still be able to spend some money here and there. There are some people out there who do not have a job and I have one full-time job and a part-time job at the church. I enjoy the part-time one better because I don't consider it a job, but a privledge to clean the church.

My ministries -
I love singing and to be able to lead the music at my church is such a blessing. Also being able to sing with I:43 is something special too.

I could probably go on...but for the sake of time I won't.

We will be celebrating Buckeye Christmas today after our Thanksgiving dinner. I love this time of year. God allows for my family to be able to visit for this weekend and we all get along...it's great!!!

Until next time...

No comments: