Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love my lips...

Well...it has been awhile since I last posted. I was driving home tonight and listening to my ipod...one of the songs I was listening to before I got out was the Veggie Tales Rocks "I love my lips" so that is why I titled this post with that song. It is a really cute song.

Things have been happening for sure. Last week I had to go to Lexington with my work. I was in insurance school for four days...the trip was information overload. Crazy! When I got back, my sister Mary with Maddie and Marcus were here to visit until Buckeye Christmas. I love having them here. I wish the others could have come this early too, but they had work happening back there.

I have a few prayer requests...for now they are unspoken...I hope to be able to update soon on them.

I:43 will be singing at the coffee house again. It is this Saturday. Pray for us, because we may be down one person due to a work situation. I am praying she will still be able to do both.

Tonight's Bible study was really good. It was on the demand of Jesus "Don't worry." So much needed tonight, especially with the day I had been experiencing. I know for a fact that God is in control and I just have to let Him deal with things as He sees fit. I just need to live life trusting Him.

Well...that's all for now. I hope to update better, but life can get crazy at times.

Until next time...

No comments: