Thursday, January 14, 2010

My trainer Bob




So my sister is such a Jillian Michaels fan and I'm so much a Bob Harper fan, but today I was talking to my friend about my workout schedule for this coming week and somehow my words describing my trainer Bob Harper didn't come out right and I thought I'd share this funny story.

My plan to finish out this week for 5 workouts is to not workout tomorrow and just clean church tomorrow night. Saturday I'll get up early and workout with my WATP (Walk Away the Pounds) DVD. Sunday I'll wake up and do yoga with Bob and then next Monday begin my bootcamp. Well...when I was telling this to my friend, I said, "On Monday I'll workout with Bob the Builder..." So when I realized what I had said, I corrected myself, but then relaying it to another person, after I mentioned the Bob the Builder comment, I added "Can we work out? Yes we can!" Seriously...I'm going nuts with this working out...it's messing with my mind and how it works. LOL!!!

I do enjoy how it makes me feel and I'm thankful so far I have been able to get up in the mornings before work and still workout. I seem to do better when it's done before work...plus I am able to get my water in for the day.

No comments: