Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tonight is the Loser again...

Today is the time for more motivation. I love the Biggest Loser and it seems to help me keep on track to my goal. I forgot to weigh today, so I hope to remember to weigh tomorrow...I like for it to be the first thing in the morning and sometimes I forget. Hopefully once I get my scales bought I'll be able to remember because I'll have some in my bathroom for myself.

Keeping the food journal is really helping me I think. I had tried before, but this time it seems to be working better for me...maybe it's because I'm finally doing it for myself.

This week I began working out with the Biggest Loser Boot Camp. This is an intense first week. I am supposed to do it for two weeks then add another level for the next two weeks then a final level for weeks 5 and 6. I also am to do the Yoga DVD with it...I have been doing it already ... I haven't added the new levels yet. I want to watch them before I do.

Well...need to get some things together before sitting down to watch the Loser tonight. Until next time...

No comments: