Sunday, May 23, 2010

4 days and counting...

Well...birthday plans have changed once again. We are going to Fat Patty's tonight after church to celebrate with friends my birthday. I think I honestly wouldn't mind if we waiting until later to just have dinner with everyone, but all my friends are insisting that we do something this week. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind celebrating my birthday, it's just that this week is REALLY crazy and there is so much going on with people getting out of school, working overtime, it's just hard to get everyone's schedule worked out. I wouldn't mind just waiting until things get a little settled before trying to celebrate.

This morning was a good morning in service. Pastor spoke on James 1:2-4. He reminded us that we need to "count on" the fact that there will be trails and tribulations in our lives, and to "know" that we have a God who is with us through those trials and that we need to "let" those trials make us stronger in our Christian walk. It was a really good message and a reminder that we will fall into trials...just remember that God is with us through those trials.


It's time to get ready to head back to church...Until tomorrow...

No comments: