Friday, May 21, 2010

6 days and counting

Today was a good day, but very long. A friend was having a procedure done this morning so I was up praying for her this morning.

Work today was okay...still missing Jessica...there will be 12 days until she comes back. Yes I'm counting them down.

After work, I went to the church to do some cleaning. There are a ton of flies in one of the rooms. I'm not sure if they are building a nest somewhere in the window sills where we have them blocked upstairs or what...but they are huge!

I got home and order pizza...didn't want to cook anything and my parents are out doing something with my brother.

Evening at home alone...gonna watch some tv then head to bed early...I like to sleep...I think it has to do with getting older.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: