Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!


It's here...I'm 40, and I'm still kicking. It's been a really good day. I got to work and opened the doors for the patients to come in and check in. The first patient said, "happy birthday" when we finished the signing in process. The next person came up and said, "Happy birthday!" I got this look on my face like, "How did you know?" but said thanks anyway. She was kind and said, "there's a sign here, but I'm not believing the 40 it says," I told her I was 40...and she said "you don't look it." I can't tell you how many people said that to me today. It helps turning 40 and not looking or feeling like it. Come to find out there were many signs today...as well as a car that was TP'd in the lot. So much fun!


I work with a bunch of wonderful co-workers...they have made me feel very welcomed to our work family.


It's hot here though...makes me want the beach sooner....just 8 1/4 days until I'm on the beach.


My mom had made me a penguin bag/purse. Really cute! I have a cute mug and photo album from some friends. I really have enjoyed this day!


Until next time...

No comments: