Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm so blue...

I'm not sure what is causing my blue-ness. I wish I could put my finger on it. I have thought of a couple of ideas, but really don't know if it is the cause either.

1. My 40th birthday is coming up in 10 days. I am thankful that I am still having birthdays, but maybe it's the number that is in the back of my mind causing the blue feelings.

2. Maybe it's the fact that my favorite show has it's season finale...and the future of the show is still in the balance. Rumors are flying, but it's not really decided yet.

3. I'm so ready for vacation and I'm counting down the days, but it's not soon enough.

4. My co-worker is going to be gone for about two weeks and I'll be working with some strangers again.

It could be either of these things or maybe I haven't hit the nail on the head yet.

Because of the blue-ness, I'm posting a song that has been going through my head. This was the only version I could find, but it's the one I've been singing. Hope you enjoy!


No comments: