Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just 1 more day...

Wow! It's almost here...I'll be 40 years old tomorrow. It weird because when I was little I used to think 40 was old, but now that I'm turning it tomorrow I realize it's not that old at all. I don't feel 40, I don't look 40 and I definitely don't act 40, but yet I will be 40 tomorrow.

Today was a good relaxing day off. I worked at the church this morning to clean. It was a good day. Got a small nap...sorta. Went to Bible Study.

After Bible study I got home and my parents gave me my other birthday present. I had gotten my first one last month. It was a comforter with penguins on it. She had made me a purse/bag out of penguin material. It's so cute. I love it. I can't wait to take it to the beach when I go in 9 1/4 days.

Now it's time to go through my bedtime routine and hit the sack. Rest is gonna be needed now.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: