Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A new project for July

Well...I'm preparing to do a new project in July with my facebook, but I think I will add it to my blog too. I'm going to have a "Picture of the Day."

I saw this idea from one of my favorite bands facebook page. Newsboys has a really cool feature where they post a "Picture of the Day." Some of their pictures were of them, but some of them were just something that they found unique in creation...or unique about their lives.

My goal is to do better with documenting my memories. I think God has given us so many things that we sometimes over look those simple things or even just don't see the really incredible things.

The project will begin on July 1st...next Thursday. I am really excited about this project and am looking forward to what God will show me in this.

No comments: