Monday, July 12, 2010

Video of the day...Day 12

Okay, so I have changed things a bit. I'm actually going to have a video of the day for today's picture of the day...since my friend actually posted on facebook, I feel it's okay to share with you. Even though the video is of me, we are going to have a power point of the VBS decoration construction for our dedication this Sunday. I wasn't sure if she was going to wait to show it then or if she was going to post it before the dedication.

One late night (or possibly early morning, I was painting and listening to my ipod. Playing on it, was "Veggie Tales Rocks." My favorite song is Skillet singing "Stand Up" from Rack, Shack and Benny. Love this version of the song...well, I was singing it while painting and my friend asked me to sing it again. What I didn't know was that she was recording me...hope you enjoy it...

video

No comments: