Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Improvements

I teach the pre-primary Sunday school class and most days I want to quit after Sunday school ends, but I feel were are improving things.  I have two kids who come regular to the class.  They are cousins to each other.  One is a boy the other is a girl.  The little girl seems to do pretty well with behaving, but the little boy struggles sometimes.

This past Sunday though, I walked into class with them and said, "what are we going to do today?"  And the little boy said, "be good." I was a little surprised he said it, but said, "I'm so glad to know that." Then while I taught my lesson, he listened...after the lesson was over, I began to ask questions about lesson, and he answered them all correctly.  I was so happy...I think I may have a special surprise next week :)

No comments: