Monday, August 30, 2010

organizing

Yesterday, after working in Grayson all afternoon, I went by church on my way home.  It was nice to see some of them before they walked out to go home.  I locked up too...glad I was able to still do part of my job (even though I miss most of the day with my church family because of my regular job).  Anyway, I had gone to the back in the fellowship hall and found my Sunday school material for next week. I really enjoy getting the new material.  I can go through it and see what I can use and what I need to do at searching for other supplies.

I got the handwork books, activity, & take-home sheets divided, and all of different pictures and flannel graph needed for each lesson. 

Yesterday the kids seemed to do okay...the little girl was having a rough day, but she did well anyway.

I also got a chance to pick up my CD that Ben made for me of the services that I missed.  I was able to listen to the mornings message on my way to work and on the way back home.  I'm glad I don't have to miss church every week, because it is weird for me to not go.

Until next time...

No comments: