Monday, September 20, 2010

26 Letters

My nephew David Paul is in college (away from home). Bless his heart, it's the first time he's been away from home for a LONG time of period.  He's begging for letters, packages...anything.  I have been to be a good aunt (his favorite at this point), because I have been able to get a letter and a package.  The package was my favorite to put together.  I got a picture from faceinhole.com and was able to put his face with a picture of Demi Lovato.  Bless his heart, he really liked it.  The frame I did some work on.  I got it at the dollar tree, and it had four blocks with the letters L-O-V-E.  I covered the blocks and added my own letters and put D-E-M-I and it looked really cute.

I also put some gum, candy, some school supplies.  I think I'll send another letter, then work on an emgerency kit.  Bless his heart, he's learning to do laundry (he's been there almost a month and only done laundry twice.  He's got his heart set on getting married so he'll have someone to do his laundry.  Funny how many people have told him marriage doesn't stop the launrdy doing. LOL!!

Well...I'm going to get back to writing my letter.  Hope the week is going well with those who read this.

Until next time :)

No comments: