Thursday, September 23, 2010

The man's brain...

So, I have signed up for eharmony and don't understand how the man's brain works.  It cracks me up because I'll be emailing  a guy on the site then all of a sudden, it becomes a closed match.  Weird...yesterday the guy didn't say anything about a problem, but today I happened to see that it was closed.  Weird.

Anyway...I am looking at this differently. I have made it clear to the men on the site that I will not be making the first move, and if they are interested to feel free to contact me (through the site).  I do like the fact that it does take time to get through to the communication process, but some of those questions don't really show the "real" person.  I think after these four months are over, I'll stop with it though. I just really don't want to meet the guy via the internet. I really believe that God can bring him to me in person.  I was weak at a moment and decided to join, so we will see what happens.  I know God can use the internet, but I just don't know about it.

Be praying for me.

No comments: