Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thinking back about the beach...

What a great memory from this past summer.  I love the beach...and this past summer some of my friends went together to enjoy a week there.  It was so relaxing and so much fun.  The last night we were there, we did some of these jump shots.  It was so much fun.  We had a blast getting just the right pose.  Some of them are good, others not so good. 

I'm in the process of finally getting my beach pictures printed.  Tomorrow I will pick them up and be able to get them in my scrapbook/photo album.  My friend Gigi, bought an album for them and I'm going to do some scrapbooking too, because part of keeping these memories is using the journalling option.  I'm excited.  I think it would be really fun to do a crop party.  It's been awhile since I have been to one.

Anyway...today's post is just going down memory lane.  Enjoying that last night at the beach with some great friends :)

No comments: