Saturday, October 02, 2010

2009 Dove Awards Chris Tomlin I Will Rise HQ


I love this song by Chris Tomlin.  I saw him in concert tonight...amazing man of God...a man who loves God and wants to bring praise to Him.  I really enjoyed hearing this song tonight.  I like so many.  At the end of the concert he asked for those who lead worship and are worship pastors to raise their hands.  My friends looked at me and I raised my hand.  Chris, then asked for those around them to give them a hug and to give them a hand...that was very special, because I realized that my friends really see the importance of choosing songs to help with the flow of the service.  It's not an easy job and I have to get out of the way a lot.

I also enjoyed hearing "Jesus Paid It All" sung by Kristian Stansfill.  I cried a few times tonight, because I realized my position...plus the fact that my pastor had told me early tonight he supports me in the music ministry I do at church.  I'm thankful that he does...because there are some people who don't get it.  I love the fact that my pastor gets it and allows God to use me in that area at church.

 

No comments: