Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Tree Hill Round Table

I really enjoyed this episode...it reminded me a little of how the relationships that were built in high school survived many years.  I love how Brooke goes to Haley for advice...especially since Peyton is gone.  I also liked how Nathan encouraged Brooke too.  They were really good friends in high school.

I also enjoyed the feeling of a new beginning especially with the close of the chapters in Nathan & Brooke's lives.  Looking forward to seeing what is going to happen later this season.

1. Favorite quote - I have a funny one and one that made me say "awww..."

Nathan "It would probably mean more if you hadn't brought it from a purse." Julian "It's not a purse, it's a man bag."

Julian "You make sad look beautiful, Brooke Davis"

2. Version of the Theme Song - Hated it!  This season on OTH they are having covers of the Theme Song "I Don't Want To Be" by Gavin DeGraw.  This is something that is tough for me, because I really like the original version by Gavin, but there have been a few in the past weeks that were not as bad as tonight's.  I know a cover doesn't have to be the same, but this was TOO different. 

3 a. What comes next Nathan Scott? Nathan working with Clay - I called it last week - when he talked about walking away from the game.  I thought it would be cool for him to work with Clay as a sports agent.  He knows the game...he's been there and he will be able to see talent when scouting for players :)

3 b. What comes next for Brooke Davis? Love how she stood up to her mom.  She loves her mom and wants her mom to be proud of her, but she's not going to keep seeking for her approval.  She knows what she has done was right.  Loved how she ended the scene with "what comes next is up to you."  Sorta like saying, it's your decision if you want me in your life.

4. Crossover story line - I like how the story line of Mia & Haley travelled to Portland to perform a show.  I'm not really a fan of "Life Unexpected" but since Mia and Haley will be on it tonight, I'll be watching it tonight.

Bonus: Alex lying to Chase - did she really take the job at Tric to research for the movie? I think so, but I had hoped she changed.

No comments: