Friday, November 12, 2010

Work...I really love my job!

So it's been awhile since I've blogged, and I know my momma is wondering what's happening...even though I pretty much tell her everything that's happening, I think she likes to see it through this blog to know that I'm telling her the truth (maybe)...

Anyway...I wanted to blog about my job.  I work at a family care center affiliated with a local hospital.  I began working there at the beginning of this year.  We just went through our end of the fiscal year, and got our bonus' today.  I have to say, I wasn't expecting much - because our hospital has had a hard year.  I'm thankful first of all that I am employed.  God provided my job to me at just the right time.

I left a good company and really liked the people I worked with, but it just wasn't for me.  I was a secretary for an insurance company.  It was okay for the secretary point of it, but I really didn't like my job.  I can honestly say "I love my job!" now.  The patients that come to our office are really great...sometimes demanding, but that's understandable - think abou it - when you are sick you want to do anything to get better.

The people I work with are all amazing.  We have a great family working with us.  It's really nice to enjoy going to work :)

Until next time.

No comments: