Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!

I spent New Year's Eve hanging with some of my closest friends. We had a good game night.  Mary's brother and sister-in-law came by too.  It was really a fun evening of just hanging out and playing games.  We played Pictionary on the Wii, Encore, and Scattigories.

We ate some really good food, and it was probably the last time we will have that for awhile as most of us are changing our eating habits.

Today, I was still working on my room.  I'm getthing things organized and thrown out.  I'm really glad that I'm weeding things out, because it's going to help I think.  I know there is a lot more to do, but I think doing it slowly will help me to get rid of more stuff. 

Looking forward to seeing how God is going to work in my life in 2011. 

No comments: