Sunday, January 09, 2011

Winter Jam 2011 - Charleston, WV

Yesterday, I went to Charleston, WV for Winter Jam 2011 with two other friends of mine - Mary and Ginger. We had a blast.  It was a long day though.  I was able to get some pretty decent pictures. 

While we were waiting to get into the auditorium, Chris August came out and Ginger wanted to get her picture taken with him. He was really nice.
Winter Jam is hosted by the group Newsong.  They had a desire in their hearts to be able to bring together artists for one evening and not charge a lot at the door.  Last night's concert was $10.00 and most of the CD's at the table were on sale for $5. It's a great thing Christian artists to do for those who don't have a lot of money.  I love the fact that many artists are willing to do this for the public :)

Mary was in heaven while David Crowder was on stage.  She loves him :) I actually enjoyed him while he was on stage.  I didn't realize how much I liked his music.  Most of the time I hear his stuff on the radio it's not something I enjoy, but I really did enjoy the concert.

I will write more about the concert when I get the rest of my pictures uploaded.  My battery died as I was trying to get them uploaded.  It was a really nice evening.

No comments: