Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day 1 - a picture of yourself with 15 facts about yourself

1. I am a Christian.
2. I am in my 40's (however I don't look it).
3. I collect penguins - I love them!
4. I love the color orange.
5. I recently have made a lifestyle change to become a healthier person.
6. I want an iphone.
7. I love contemporary Christian music.
8. I have a new show that I like to watch "Criminal Minds", but I still love my favorite "One Tree Hill."
9. I was a huge fan of the show Alias - it is where my love for Michael Vartan began.
10. If I could date a television character it would be Dr. Spencer Reid from "Criminal Minds."
11. I recently inherited a personal trainer.
12. I love working out with Zumba and my instructor Ashley Harper. (when I get a chance with Lisa Irish, too!)
13. It's weird, but I love working on VBS decorations.
14. I can be a little OCD (or CDO) - due to this - I put my CD's in their cases with the picture or writing straight.
15. My two favorite songs from Glee are "Umbrella/Singin' in the Rain" and "I've Had the Time of my Life."

No comments: