Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Lisa Irish is a new friend to me.  I was introduced to her by my sister - who wanted to visit her Zumba class.  I was not excited at all about it, as I had taken a Zumba class before and barely survived. 

Anyway, after taking this class, I had made contact with an old friend who was really wanting to have someone to join her in Zumba classes.  Once taking Lisa's class, I was ready to give Zumba another try.  Getting to know Lisa has been a joy.  She has encouraged me in ways that she may not realize.  A smile during class, a text message, or even inviting me to a master Zumba class.  It has been a pleasure getting to know her and learning to love Zumba. 

She is also my person trainer. She recently became certified so it's official too :) It's amazing how God brings people into your life.  Lisa has introduced me to my Zumba instructor Ashley Harper.  I wanted to post a picture, but my phone is not working at this moment, so I'll add it later :)

No comments: