Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 2 - a picture of me and someone I used to be close with

This is a picture taken at a wedding for my friend Carrie. She and I used to hang out together all the time. We used to be professional concert attendees. Most of my concert memories have something to do with Carrie. We had a blast.

Due to crazy schedules our friendship doesn't get the chance to allow us to do a lot together, but I still think she knows me very well. She and I used to joke that we shared a brain.  She will still tell me that she has let me borrow it every now and then.

I loved this dress ... I think it's my favorite of the dresses that I wore to be in a friends' wedding.

(Pictured from left to right: Emily (Carrie's sister), me, Carrie (the bride), Amanda (Carrie's sister), and Erica (Carrie's friend).

No comments: