Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory

My favorite memory (or one of them) was meeting Natalie Grant for the first time.  She is my favorite female vocalist, and a really sweet lady.  She is someone I admire - not only because she is an amazing singer, but also because she is a woman of integrity.

This was also the day I met Mark Hall, her road manager (at the time since her husband Bernie was traveling with her).  Mark was single at the time, and a cutie (unfortunately for me - he's married now).

I also enjoyed this day because I shared it with my friend Carrie (Newsome at the time).  She and I had the opportunity to see so many artists.  She was a great concert buddy :)

My hair was blonde back then :) I liked this hair cut...it was taken from CeCe Winans style. 

No comments: