Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7 - A picture of your favorite thing

My favorite color is orange and my favorite animal is penguins.  This is a picture that shows my new sheets (orange) and my build-a-bear friends.  From left to right is my bear Nathan Scott, my penguin (not a build-a-bear) named Phoenix, my first bear Michael Vaughn and my penguin Smakar. 

My friends bought me Smakar and named it after themselves (Sara, Mary, & Kat).  My other penguin was bought by Kat and Ben for my 39th birthday.  I know it sounds crazy to get a stuff animal for a birthday in my 30's, but I'm so young at heart and it's a favorite animal of mine. 

My conforter is my penguin comforter that my mom sewed an orange sheet to so I would enjoy being under it.  I'm very picky when it comes to blankets.  I love the first quilt that my mom made because it's made with a sheet as the backing.  It's something that I call my security blanket.  Now I have a new one, but still get to use my old one too :)

No comments: