Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 22 - a picture of something you wish you were better at - YOGA

I like a DVD called "Praise Moves" it's a person who took moves that are in yoga and put a biblical spin on it.  I don't like all types of Yoga - but when Bob Harper teaches it on the DVDs that I have, I'm able to do it like "Praise Moves."

Most yoga classes and DVDs talk about getting out of your body and focusing on cleansing your mind and getting everything out of it.  That is a dangerous thing because Satan can trap a person. 

When I approach yoga, I focus on my breathing...which is something that God has given to me.  I also focus scripture (even when doing Bob's yoga) because I know focusing on the things of God, I'm able to withstand Satan's attacks.  It's something that I have to be aware of, because I want to thank God during my yoga time.  Get that focus of what God has given me.  After all, he created me for HIS glory.

No comments: