Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fallen behind...

I have fallen behind on my picture project.  My momma made sure to remind me that I needed to get that boys bottom off my blog :)  It was interesting that she said something, because I made a scrapbook for the people from Winter Jam to sign and one of the pics I used was that one that Michael Tait shaking his butt. He was laughing at it and Jody was teasing him about it. It was so cute :)

Ginger, Mary and I had a really good time, but it was a long day and a VERY short night.  I was glad to be able to go and would do it again :)

This morning's service was very good.  Pastor spoke on the elder brother of the prodigal boy. It was really good and brought out a lot of things that I'm thinking about.  I know I have been like the elder son before - and now in some areas of my life.  I'm thankful that I have a pastor who understands what I say - without using a lot of words.  He and I discussed it a bit after church and he totally understood :)

God is good and He's given all of us more than we deserve, because we deserve...Hell. But God gave us His Son, Jesus - who came to earth as a man.  Jesus lived as we do, but without sin.  Then He gave His life for us (me and you).  I'm thankful that He paid the price...HE PAID IT ALL!!! Now I don't have to live eternity without Him.

Until next time :)

No comments: