Thursday, March 31, 2011

update

Well...it's been awhile since I posted.  Life has been crazy for me. At work we are doing some remodelling and we will be adding a new person in my department.  Pray for us as we make this transition of a new person coming into our family.  I know she is nervous about it.

VBS is soon approaching.  We have a meeting scheduled for this Saturday, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.  I've got A LOT to do this weekend.

Zumba is still a love of mine.  I love the cardio workout that I get with it.  I love how the stress leaves my body after I finish a class.  It's just a really great workout.

I am singing a solo in the Cantata for Easter.  We will be having another Easter Music service on Palm Sunday evening.  I'm excited about that service.  I love getting those services together :)

Well...that's all for now...I think. I'll try to get back with my picture project soon.

No comments: