Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Day

It has been a VERY long day for me...actually my weekend was really busy and for some odd reason I woke up at 4 am yesterday morning.  I tried going back to sleep and was going in and out for about 2 hours.  Mom called for me around 8 am, so I did get a bit of sleep.  After that, I was awake until almost 2 am this morning.  I went to bed and overslept an hour...woke up at 5 am.  Got ready for sunrise service and was able to enjoy a great day.

Pastor thought I had some coffee to help me with my hyper-ness, but I think it was chocolate overload from seeing Michael Tait last night.  Had a really great time at the concert. I loved taking Leah and Nicholas.  Mary had gotten sick and Kat and Ben had decided not to go, so we gave the tickets to some friends of mine that I had ran into last weekend at the Big Daddy Weave concert.  It was a really good time.

I got nervous around Michael Tait and ended up wishing him "Merry Christ..." He was funny.  Duncan was sweet, he wished Mary to get well...which she did.

This morning at Sunrise, I sang a new song..."Savior to Me (Sing Glory)."  I was thankful that God provided the voice for both sunrise solo and the solo in the cantata.  We had great services all day and Mary and I went to Mamre for their cantata.  It was a great evening :)

God is good and allows us to be reminded of important details of His message throughout history.  Before the world began...God had a plan to send His Son Jesus Christ - to PAY IT ALL!!!  His sacrifice is the acceptable sacrifice.  God created us and wants us to be with Him, that He made a way for us to be with Him.  He did this for me...for you.  I believe that our job is to bring glory to Him.  He is worthy of the praise and honor and glory :)

No comments: