Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today is my birthday :) A few years ago I got the nerve to ask my favorite artist to sing "happy birthday" to me.  He wasn't able to call, but he did send me an mp3 file of him singing it.  I still listen to it the morning of my birthday :)  It's so great that he did it for me, and thought I'd share it with my readers :)

This has been a really good birthday. I took the day off, and had biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  Then I met up with two people to help with hanging a sign for VBS.  We got together with a couple of more people for lunch.  I came home to hang out a bit.  Tonight I am going to meet up with some of my friends for pizza and fellowship :)

Tomorrow I weigh in at Weight Watchers...which will have a gain I'm sure...with all of the food I have eaten these last few days.  I will get over the weigh in and begin anew tomorrow :)

No comments: